I decided to try something new because I fell down a black hole of these tags/challenges or whatever you want to call them. I found this one and was immediately inspired because this is probably my all-time favorite musical. I can’t take credit for this so I will tag the blog I discovered it on. Check her out. She’s pretty cool. @thebookishlounge
1. The Room Where It Happens: A book world you would put yourself in.
I’m going to have to be obvious and say Harry Potter’s Wizarding World. I already have enough wands. I think I’ll be prepared.
2. The Schulyer Sisters: Underrated Female Characters
Tally Youngblood from The Uglies by Scott Westerfield
3. My Shot: A character that goes after what they want and doesn’t let anyone stop them
Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
4. Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive
Spoiler Alert: Hedwig, Harry Potter’s beloved owl. RIP
5. Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve read
Spoiler: Hazel and Augustus from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
6. You’ll Be Back: The sassiest villain
Iago from Othello by William Shakespeare
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet: A book with a twist you didn’t see coming
This may sound silly but when I first read Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck, I had no idea what was going to happen to Lenny at the end.
8. Non-Stop: A series you marathoned
The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
9. Satisfied: Favorite book with multiple POVs
Its a tie between The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, The Song of Fire and Ice series by George RR Martin, and Dracula by Bram Stoker
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book series you feel will be remembered throughout history
Obviously, Harry Potter. I predict it will become required reading in schools in the future.
11. Helpless: A relationship you were pulling for from the very start
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
12. The Ten Duel Commandments: Favorite fight scene
Percy Jackson and co. vs Gaea
13. Say No to This: Guilty pleasure read
The Divergent series by Veronica Roth
14. What Comes Next?: A series you wish had more books
The Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs
15. Right Hand Man: Favorite BroTP
Again, I’m going to have to be obvious and say Holmes and Watson.
16. What’d I Miss?: A book/series I was late too read
Any Stephen King book, really
And that’s the end of the tag. I hope you enjoyed it and want to participate in it with me. Feel free to send me tags because they’re a great way to kill time while I try to catch up on my reading. Again, I will leave a link to the blog I found this from. thebookishlounge