Hello everyone! I noticed I haven’t posted since January (wow) and I have some more followers. Hello and welcome to the blog that I swear that I don’t ignore. A lot has happened since January (various life events of both good and bad) so being able to sit down and read my own personal TBR list has been the last thing on my mind. I want to sit down and read for fun soooo badly, but I am still swamped with school – related projects. In the meanwhile, I will give you a rundown of the books you can expect me to review in the (hopefully) near future.
- If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio
- The Whisper Man by Alex North
- Devolution by Max Brooks
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home by Joseph Fink and Jeffery Cranor
- The Labyrinth of Spirits by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Those are my priorities once I finally wrap up my bigger grad school projects. I also have a few more books sitting on my shelf that I have been meaning to get to but just haven’t gotten around to yet. Thanks for understanding and I can’t wait to share more of my literary loves with you soon!